It is highly recommended that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of, and share the information collected.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs.
- H&A may have the occasion to collect nonpersonal, anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, and type of operating system. At a later time, that information will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Use of Information Collected
H&A may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure the delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.hapanowicz-associates.com. H&A may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
H&A does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
H&A may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
H&A may disclose your personal information, without any prior notice to you, unless required to do in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes, or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon H&A and/or the H&A website: www.hapanowicz-associates.com.
- Maintain, safeguard, and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of H&A
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of H&A and/or the general public
H&A greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for nonmarketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in H&A products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children Under Age of 13
H&A does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-out
Links to Other Web Sites
H&A shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: (412) 261-5966
Hapanowicz & Associates One Oxford Centre
301 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219